Wednesday 30 March 2016

Striking and fielding PE




WALT: Apply Striking and Fielding activities in a range of sports and activities.

My Strengths

The striking strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were playing through the shot (follow through), Wide base/ Good stance, Stand side on and Firm and correct grip on whatever you are batting with. Stronger hand lower down on bat.

The throwing and catching strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were Soft hands for catching.

My Next Steps

To improve my striking of a ball I need to use my feet more because when the balls to low low it is hard to hit but if you step into it you can catch it on the rise now that's a shot.




To Improve my catching and fielding I need to get in line to catch it because otherwise it will go over your head or ten meters in front of you.




The game that I enjoyed the most was Rounders. because I felt that it used all the skills for striking and fielding

No comments:

Post a Comment